- Explain exercise
- Demo exercise
- Coach to motivate with purpose
- Empower client’s belief and ability
Several qualities of effective Personal Training Specialists can enhance the personal trainer – client journey
- Listening – required to gather information about clients constantly throughout the training journey. Asking good questions and listening intently will enhance the personal trainer – client relationship and enable you to gather key information that you can leverage in programming and motivating your clients.
- Curious – when gathering information about your clients, being curious will lead you to ask good questions and solicit useful feedback about what motivates them, what they are experiencing, and what may be holding them back from further progress.
- Intuitive – throughout the personal trainer client journey you can trust your intuition to inspire questions that will help your client conjure positive experiences. You may want to put yourself in the position of the client.